Making The Most of The Mini College Fair

Ivy league school spotted at the mini college fair. Photo courtesy of Google.

Junior and senior classes had the opportunity to meet with college admission representatives face to face at the KHS Mini College Fair on Mon., November 12. Each student that attended was given the opportunity to ask questions about each college there that they had an interest in.

One main attraction for many students was New Jersey’s Ivy League school, Princeton University.

“There were a lot of people by the Princeton booth and the representative there made Princeton sound like the perfect place for any student to go to,” says junior Ally Martini. “But at the fair, I mainly looked at Rutgers University because they have a really good nursing program and that is what I am mainly looking to do when I am older. They were very helpful at the booth and answered all my questions.”

Sophomores also had the opportunity to meet with college representatives as well.

“I haven’t really thought of college that much,” said sophomore Natalie Rennie, “so it was really cool to open my mind to my future that is creeping onto me! Penn State seemed like a good fit for me so I am pretty thankful for the little college fair.”

Rutgers was also answering questions for Kinnelon students. Photo courtesy of Google.