Harry Styles gets ready to end his two-year Love On Tour

Styles’ highly anticipated tour is coming to a close, adding on to his impressive track record over the years.
Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for Harry Styles
Henry Styles during his 2023 Love On Tour Show

After two long years, seven legs, and 169 shows, Harry Styles Love on Tour is finally coming to an end. Styles’ tour is set to end on Jul. 22, at the RCF arena in Reggio Emilia, Italy. He has been touring since Sep. 4, 2021. 

Styles has been a very popular artist for a few years now. He first became popular when he was in the band One Direction in 2010. After the band went on hiatus and split up in 2016, he became more known after he started his solo career. Styles released his debut solo album “Harry Styles,” on May 12, 2017. After it was released, Styles became even more popular than he was when he was in One Direction. 

He started his first tour, Live on Tour, which started on Sep. 19, 2017, and ended on Jul. 14, 2018. After his first solo tour ended, he disappeared. For over a year, Styles didn’t post anything, release anything, or play any shows. On, Oct. 10, 2019, Styles announced his new single, “Lights Up” which was released the next day. This song was the lead single for his second album which came out on  Dec. 13, 2019. The album was called “Fine Line” and has fans ecstatic. This album took off and made Styles so much more popular. He then started a new tour called Love on Tour which has been going on for two years now. 

On Nov. 30, 2021, he had what fans thought would be his final Love on Tour show. After that “final” show, he disappeared again for a few months. In December he then announced more tour dates and finally, another album. His third album “Harry’s House” took off as soon as the lead single “As It Was” came out on Apr. 1, 2022. 

His newest album “Harry’s House,” which came out on May 20, 2022,  has made Styles’ tickets much harder to get. Styles has also won Album of the Year for “Harry’s House” at the Grammys and the Brits Awards. He also won the Grammy Award for Best Pop Vocal Album. Ticket prices can now range from $322 – $1116 a ticket. 

I spent over $200 for my ticket and it was so worth it. It was honestly one of the best experiences of my life, I felt so safe there and like I was home. I would 100% see him many more times.”

— junior Zoe Davies

To find more information about tickets and dates click this link

Styles now comes close to starting the last leg of his tour in the UK and Europe. He will kick off the last leg on May 13, at 7 p.m. in the Casa Arena in Horsens Denmark. Fans can expect Styles to sing all their favorite songs at his concert. 

Fans travel all over the world for Styles and his band. Some even camp out of the Arena for days so they can be as close as possible to him. “I went to see Harry in L.A. for his third show. I had pit and let me tell you, so worth waking up at 4 am. He was unreal and we were one person away from the barricade. He put on a great show, although he was sick. 5/5 for me,” said a review on Ticketmaster by E.M.

During Styles concerts, fans can expect the same high-energy Harry he has always been. He will be running up and down the stage dancing, interacting with fans, and even throwing water on his fans. “The atmosphere is addicting, his performance never disappoints, and it’s worth every. Single. Penny. If you haven’t seen him live, I highly (!!) suggest it. You’re guaranteed good music, fun interactions with the crowd, an extremely talented band, and a place to be whoever you want to be.” says a review on Ticketmaster by A.N.

Styles concerts have always been lively and exciting to go to. Fans also say that the energy and atmosphere at his concerts are so safe and welcoming. Styles can really turn any arena or stadium into Harry’s House.