Book Review: I’m Only Human After All

Rogers, Alex I. “Im Only Human After All: A Story about Bullying (The Empowerment Series Book 1) EBook: Alex I Rogers: Kindle Store.” Amazon, Amazon.
Rogers, Alex I. “I’m Only Human After All: A Story about Bullying (The Empowerment Series Book 1) EBook: Alex I Rogers: Kindle Store.” Amazon, Amazon.

Teenage years are the toughest years of an individual’s life. Have a glance at this incredibly thrilling novel named I’m only Human after All by Alex I. Rogers. It reflects the life of a typical teen, solving the circumstances that a teenager has to face.

The book is written from the author’s perspective. It vividly portrays the dilemma of a teenager. Alex discovers himself as the new-found target of the high school tormentors. The first day of school and he has already experience the bitter taste of betrayal by his own ex-best friend. Poor Alex has to cope with tragic withdrawal from his companion.

Unfortunately, there are many events in life when students feel lonely and weak, by reading the novel, students can realize that they are never alone in life. There are many more circumstances, which are highly relatable to all teens. The novel reveals the impacts of bullying and cyber-bullying. It is not common knowledge to understand how to deal with cyber-bullying and it is difficult for grown-ups to supervise them.

In this novel, Alex cannot run away from the cruelty even at his home. The book not only helps teens to know how to manage situations like bullying, but it also raises an awareness toward bullying.