Buonasera Restaurant & Pizza: Offering So Much More Than Food

Buonasera, where authentic Italian dishes and a story come together to delight the senses.
Grilled Swordfish with Mediterranean Veggies dish offered at Buonasera.
Jacki Lally

Located in Butler, NJ, Buonasera Restaurant & Pizza stands as a symbol of culinary excellence and perseverance. From its humble beginning in 2020, Buonasera started as a small restaurant, although the challenges of a global pandemic got in the way Buonasera has continued in its commitment to serving up delicious Italian food and amazing dining experiences. Each customer who walks through the door is welcomed as if they are part of a family. Offering great food, and even kinder hearts Buonasera is an amazing place to eat. 

Buonasera offers a wide selection of Italian dishes that could be enjoyable to all. Focussing on lunch and dinner the restaurant offers foods from pastas and pizzas to seafood, soups, and salads. From traditional pasta dishes like spaghetti carbonara to hot pizzas topped with any ingredients, the menu is a list of Italian delights. Appetizers like crispy fried calamari and garlic knots make a perfect start to a meal, while soups and fresh salads offer lighter options as well. Buonasera includes a separate menu for any kids that come along as well, offering more for picky eaters like chicken fingers and spaghetti with butter. 

The prices at Buonasera are accommodating to all ranging from $2.50-$28.50. Prices range for catering and delivery options depending on food options and delivery fees. 

The Frutta de Mare is a highly talked about dish that is highlighted on the menu at Buonasera Restaurant. Including the tasty blend of Pasta and Seafood, the Frutta de Mare is perfectly cooked and delicious. 

As a raised Italian the Frutta de Mare made me feel connected to the food and my life,

— Patrick DeNaples, Kinnelon Resident and long-time restaurant supporter

Buonasera has a selection of meat and seafood entrees that are sure to satisfy each customer. From chicken parmigiana to veal piccata, each dish is prepared with care and attention to detail, ensuring that every bite is a delight.

In addition to its regular menu offerings, Buonasera also offers a BYOB policy, allowing diners to bring their favorite bottle of wine to enjoy with their meal. And for those looking to treat Mom to something special this Mother’s Day, Buonasera has it covered with a special menu. 

Buonasera is open 7 days a week for delivery, takeout, and in-restaurant dining under a reservation. Due to the success of the restaurant, Buonasera was recently able to expand and almost double in size. Since this recent expansion, they now accept larger party sizes for regular reservations of up to 13+ people and even have opportunities to rent out the space for larger events. Buonasera also offers outdoor seating in the warmer months. Beautifully decorated, with Italian flair it creates a comfortable atmosphere when eating and enjoying the great food. 

As well as being able to rent out the space Buonasera also offers catering services. With as low as 24 hours’ notice the amazing food can be delivered to a customer’s house or anywhere there is an event. 

The House of Buonasera’s time schedule during the week (Jacki Lally)

Not only does Buonasera create amazing dishes, but makes each customer feel connected and comfortable while dining. Offering comfortable prices and many options that can please almost anyone who walks through the door, Buonasera is a great place to eat.