Kinnelon Rock Band Continues After Graduation

Impavid outside the iconic Stone Pony
Courtesy of Google
Impavid outside the iconic Stone Pony

Kinnelon’s resident rock band, Impavid, has been on hiatus for a couple of months due to half the band starting their freshman year of college. Although the group is a bit separated in distance, they plan to continue making original music and playing shows together in the foreseeable future.

For those that may not know the band, Impavid is a rock/metal band featuring the many talents of four KHS students and alumni. Impavid features alumnus Justin Pita on guitar and vocals, senior Tyler Daniels on guitar, junior Alessio Mennona on bass guitar, and alumnus Antonio Mennona on drums and vocals. Pita and Antonio Mennona recently graduated from KHS last year with the class of 2018, and Daniels and Alessio Mennona are current students.

Impavid has released one EP through Architekt Music in Butler titled “Requiem for Memories Past.” The band’s second record (the name is unknown, as of now) is planned for release very soon. They have two upcoming live shows in October, playing a show at Dingbatz in Clifton on Oct. 5 and at Stanhope House in Stanhope on Oct. 28. More details about the band and their shows can be found online at @impavid.official on Instagram, @Impavid.Band on Facebook, and their website www.impavidband.com .