Mariah Carey’s Yearly Return

“All the lights are shining so brightly everywhere, and the sound of children’s laughter fills the air.”
Spotify
Mariah Carey’s Christmas album cover

When thinking of Christmas, Mariah Carey must come to your mind. She is named the “Queen of Christmas” as she never fails to make her yearly returns with her most popular holiday song, “All I Want For Christmas Is You.” 

What is this holiday queen up to this holiday season?

You may, or may not have already seen Carey’s iconic yearly video where she makes a video singing “It’s time!” followed by her song “All I Want For Christmas Is You.” (YouTube video reference: https://youtu.be/1giQVuoTAFM?si=_yOSNn78KM8b71pX). In this video, she plays on the memes about her “defrosting” every year for the holiday season. She has made these videos every holiday season since 2019. It’s just so iconic of her to do, and a trend that she started to do yearly. Her video gets everyone warmed up and excited for the holidays, especially since the videos usually get released in early November, preparing fans for her yearly December dominance. 

This holiday season, Carey announced that she is going to go on her “Merry Christmas One and All!” tour. It starts on Nov. 15 in Highland, California, and finishes off on Dec. 17 in New York City at Madison Square Garden. It consists of 13 tour dates and is her longest tour holiday season yet. It is also her first tour through the country since 2019. Tickets to her show are a must!

Mariah Carey performing “Mariah Carey’s Christmas Special”

On top of being a singer and songwriter, Carey also models. This holiday season, as well as in the past, Carey has been the star of Victoria’s Secret’s Holiday Campaign. She is featured modeling in their holiday-themed corsets, cami sets, slip dresses, and robes. She also has a holiday campaign with The Children’s Place, along with her 12-year-old twins, Moroccan and Monroe, where she is seen modeling some new holiday clothing with them. 

Once again, Carey does not fail to make the holidays a bit more special with her music. She will forever hold a special place in all of our hearts with her kind, fun, and warm-hearted nature. She is a great singer, and to get all her fans excited – it is rumored that she may be working on releasing some new music.