Unveiling the Ultimate Prom Dress Destinations!

The best prom shops online and near here for 2024.

The school year has been flying by, and just around the corner is the KHS Junior and Senior Prom. This year, prom takes place on June 5 and is located at the Legacy Castle. It’s never too soon to start looking for your Prom Dress! Here are some highly rated places nearby and online to start that shopping…

Windsor

Windsor is a store where many people get their 

Homecoming dresses from. However, they also carry

prom dresses! Windsor is affordable and has 

many locations around the world. The closest Windsor’s nearby are 

at the Willowbrook and Rockaway Mall!

They also have an online website.    

Bou Bou

Located in Garden State Mall, is Bou Bou! Although it is a bit more pricey, this dress shop carries a variety of stunning dresses. Since this is the seniors last prom, so this is a great place to check out. 

Shelly Glam

Shelly Glam is located in Ridgewood and is once again a little more on the expensive side. Perfect dresses for Seniors! One is not able to buy the dress online, however, they contain an online website with a gallery of dresses that one can scroll through. They also have a “Quote” button that one can click, to ask more questions about dresses in detail and get prices. 

PromGirl

PromGirl is an online-only store where one can find their prom dresses online. With a variety of dresses and prices, one can find the ultimate dress. Online shopping is hard due to the sizing being off sometimes, but it is useful to read the reviews and they usually help to decipher whether to size up, size down, or go one’s usual size. Returns can also be tricky, but PromGirl gives customers ten days after delivery to return a dress to receive store credit.

There are so many other Prom dresses located in other towns nearby. A simple Google search of “Prom dresses near me” should do the trick. Have fun and find the perfect dress that fits you!