The Best Halloween Costumes, Big and Small

All the Best Costumes Worn at the Kinnelon Trunk or Treat.
Sophie Kempe
“Hakuna Matata”, this family has no worries, as they came as Simba, Scar, Nala, Zazu, and Rafiki from The Lion King.

As another Halloween passes by and winter grows near, let’s get some costume inspiration for next year. Here are the most creative and captivating costumes from Kinnelon’s 2021 Trunk or Treat to get you excited for Halloween 2022!

One of the biggest events in Kinnelon this Halloween was the Trunk or Treat. This year, a group of Kinnelon mothers put together the event with great care. They had a snack shack, DJ, and many more people showed up than usual. Not to mention all the great costumes in costume contest. Here are some of the best costumes, including the winner of the costume contest:

All photos via Sophie Kempe

The streets of Kinnelon are saved! Batman, Batwoman and Iron Man came together this year as the mightiest group Kinnelon has ever seen.
An interesting combination indeed, Raphael (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), Baby Yoda, and a Creeper, but who knows, they could be the ultimate team.
The Winners of the costume contest; a collection of Jedis, Stormtroopers, Sith and even bounty hunters. The force is definitely with these ones.